Our Client Login portal is a web-based management system for which allowing customers and staff to interact directly with your account. It is very efficient and customer friendly. Our portal allows a long list of functions to be done online, such as bookings and payments, swapping classes, make up lessons and viewing assessments.
To access the Client Login portal please select from the icons/links below. You will be re-directed to our secure site.
Welcome to the John Sugden Swim School online booking system. If you are a new client, please create a new profile using the link below. All existing clients can record absences & enter makeup classes, manage their accounts and download progress reports using the labelled links located below.
Helpful Hints & Info.
What is the Make-up Lesson policy for Term Enrolments ?
- No Make-ups in weeks 1 or 2 while we enrol New Starters
- Only TWO (2) Makeups are permitted each term
- Make-ups require an Absence to be recorded in ADVANCE
- Booked Makeups NOT taken are still regarded as TAKEN
- Tomorrows Absence must be recorded before 12 MIDNIGHT TODAY
- Make-up lessons must be booked before 8am to attend a lesson today
- By booking an Absence you are REMOVED from the roll & can NOT swim
- Make-ups are NOT guaranteed and only possible IF space is available
- Private lesson Make-ups can ONLY be taken in Group lesson classes
- A Booked Make-up may be cancelled if required to enrol a New Starter
- Make-ups can NOT be carried over to NEXT Term or Holiday Program
- Advance Absences can only be recorded up to four (4) weeks in advance